Being a mom can be hard work and I totally feel like Mother’s Day is a justified time to get spoilt. Here are some tips for a great Mother’s Day – Love, I hope that you are reading this!
- Please skip cycling today and spend the morning with our cherub making me breakfast in bed while I sleep late. Please note that popping by the shop to buy brekkie also counts as “making” breakfast. A banana free Gem smoothie from Kauai bought with your Discovery vouchers is a totally valid option.
- Pop by Aunty Woolly or the Picky Payer to buy whatever it is that we need to contribute to the family lunch.
- A cute picture of you two always makes my heart melt. Add our bunnies into the equation and you are sure to have created the most adorable photo known to mankind.
- Extra cuddles and kisses from my two favourite boys.
- Now that our toddler has decided he likes singing, a super cute song coordinated by dad would make me smile from ear to ear.
- Also feel free to buy me any of the following:
- Le Creuset Mugs, R220.00 (but I heard that you could use Discovery Miles for this)
- These awesome scatter cushions from Mr Price Home, R129.99
- One of these furry pillows, R199.99 also from Mr Price Home
- This cute picture, R79.99 also from Mr Price
- This gorgeous throw from Yuppie Chef, R1399.00